Try this Chicken Fried Rice recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Heat olive oil in saute pan.
2. Cook onions until soft.
3. Add cooked rice (that is at least 1 day old) to the onions. Cook for a few minutes. Add chicken (optional).
4. Push rice to the outer edges and make a well in the center.
5. Add butter to the well. Then add lightly beaten eggs. Gently scramble. Once almost cooked, stir into the rice.
6. Add soy sauce to taste and color.
All done. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (170g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 2.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 3531.3mg||122 %|
|Potassium 278.7mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 48.9g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 267
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.