1. Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan.
2. Stir in flour, salt, and garlic powder. Cook stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil.
3. Add milk and broth stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
4. Add mozzarella, Parmesan, onion, basil, oregano and pepper.
5. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
6. Spread half of cheese sauce (about 1 1/2 cups) in an ungreased 9x13 glass baking dish.
7. Top with 3 or 4 uncooked noodles, overlapping if necessary.
8. Spread half the cottage cheese over noodles, then half the spinach, then half the chicken.
9. Repeat layers and cover all with remaining sauce.
10. Sprinkle with another 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and dust with paprika.
11. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (111g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.3g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 32.2mg||10 %|
|Sodium 465.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 99.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 9.1g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 170
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.