1. Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside. Cool and then shred or cube the chicken.
2. Mix chicken, salsa and cheese in a bowl.
3. Place 1/10th of the mixture on half of the tortilla, fold over and press down slightly to “seal”. You can moisten the edges with water to help the edges seal
4. Bake at 400°F for about 5 minutes or until tortillas start to brown.
5. Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, or guacamole for dipping.
6. Goes well with refried beans and/or Spanish Rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 27.6mg||9 %|
|Sodium 590.6mg||20 %|
|Potassium 216.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 15.9g|
|Protein 10.2g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.