1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
3. In a small bowl, blend bananas, oil and egg. Stir this mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peanut butter chips.
4. In another small bowl, mix topping ingredients.
5. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full and top with peanut butter crumb topping.
6. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes until muffins test done.
7. Peanut butter crumb topping. Mix ingredients in small bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1431g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3419 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 379.9g||507 %|
|Saturated Fat 166.5g||832 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 136g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 56.3g|
|Cholesterol 549.9mg||169 %|
|Sodium 58529.6mg||2018 %|
|Potassium 3791.7mg||100 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 499.5g||147 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36.5g||146 %|
|Sugars, other 463g|
|Protein 95.1g||136 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5488
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!