1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease and line a 4.5cm deep, 21cm x 32cm (base) lamington pan with baking paper.
3. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups coconut in a large bowl.
4. Mix well to combine.
5. Press evenly over base of prepared pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool completely in pan.
8. Sift icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl.
9. Add butter and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
10. Stir until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
11. Spread evenly over cooled slice. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut.
12. Stand at room temperature until set.
13. Cut into squares and store in airtight container
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1573g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3998 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 444.2g||592 %|
|Saturated Fat 327.4g||1637 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.6g|
|Cholesterol 666.5mg||205 %|
|Sodium 2442.7mg||84 %|
|Potassium 3192.5mg||84 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 978.2g||288 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 969.7g|
|Protein 48.9g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7899
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!