1. For the rolls, place melted butter, water, instant pudding, 1cup milk, egg, granulated sugar, salt, flour and yeast in bread machine following manufacturer's instructions. Set for dough cycle.
2. After completion of dough cycle, remove from machine and roll out to an approximate 17x10 inch retangle.
3. For the filling, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread 1/2 cup softened butter over dough. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over top.
4. Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when completedly rolled. Slice rolled dough into 1/2 " slices or large if a larger bun is preferred.
5. Place into a greased cake pan or cookie sheet. Let rise until doubled in size. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Do not over bake.
6. For the frosting combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla. Blend until smooth. Spread on very warm rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1557g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2097 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 233g||311 %|
|Saturated Fat 140.4g||702 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.6g|
|Cholesterol 796.8mg||245 %|
|Sodium 1884.3mg||65 %|
|Potassium 1757.5mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 959.1g||282 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.4g||86 %|
|Sugars, other 937.6g|
|Protein 81.4g||116 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.