1) mix water, yeast, and flour
2) add in cinnamon, sugar, salt, raisins, and butter
3) knead, stretch piece of dough to see if translucent, if it isn't, repeat
4) stretch an outer covering
5) place in container, puff some plastic wrap(or shower cap) on top
6) let it sit for an hour, then re-puff and let sit for another hour
7) bake at 415 for about 1/2 an hour
8) NOM NOM NOM
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (591g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 3587.9mg||124 %|
|Potassium 669.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 368.3g||108 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 363.5g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1521
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!