1. Pour your favorite beverage into a chilled glass.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pot, add garlic, onion, celery, red pepper, salt, oregano, basil, crushed reds.
3. Add tomatoes, clam juice and chicken broth. Mix all ingredients and consider adding more seasoning to your taste.
4. Bring to a boil, turn down and simmer for 45 minutes to consolidate flavors.
5. Stir in grouper, salmon, shrimp. Increase heat and cook for 5-8 minutes until fish cooked through.
6. Add crab and mussels. Return to a simmer until mussels open.
7. Serve over linguini with warm, seasoned french bread.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 142.6mg||44 %|
|Sodium 211.5mg||7 %|
|Potassium 529.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!