1) Peal and cube potatoes to desired size. Boil for approx. 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Chop celery, pickles and onion while potatoes are cooking.
3) Allow potatoes to cool for about an hour before mixing salad
4) Once potatoes have cooled, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise until salad is to desired consistency.
5) Refrigerate salad and serve cooled!
6) Sprinkle paprika on top just before serving, enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 181.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 785.5mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 29.4g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 207
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.