1. On a cookie sheet, season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside
2. In medium bowl, mix orange juice, condensed milk, and beaten egg until incorporated.
3. In another bowl, combine coconut and panko bread crumbs.
4. Heat peanut oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Fill pan with about ½” of oil.
5. Dip and coat each tender in the egg mixture first, then the panko/coconut mix
6. Set each coated chicken on a cookie cooling rack.
7. Fry each tender for 6-8 minutes until golden brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1394g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1555 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 172.8g||230 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.9g||209 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 67.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 35.9g|
|Cholesterol 610mg||188 %|
|Sodium 5607.8mg||193 %|
|Potassium 3132.8mg||82 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 349.1g||103 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.5g||70 %|
|Sugars, other 331.6g|
|Protein 173.7g||248 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3665
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!