A nice "tropical" flavored banana bread.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl and stir with a whisk to combine.
4. Set aside.
5. Place sugar, oil, yogurt and eggs in mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until well blended.
6. Add banana, vanilla and pineapple.
7. Mix until blended.
8. Add flour mixture and beat on low until just moist.
9. Stir in walnuts and coconut.
10. Put batter in loaf pan and bake 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
11. Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack.
12. Remove from pan and cool completely.
13. Store in airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (152g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 117 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 85mg||26 %|
|Sodium 141.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 255.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.7g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 60.8g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 406
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.