1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Combine parmesan cheese, oregano, basil and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside. Beat egg white with cold water; set aside.
2. Unroll breadstick dough; separate along perforation lines.
3. Cut each dough strip in half lengthwise to make two separate strips, each about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Pat half of cheese and herb mixture onto dough strips, pressing firmly to adhere.
5. Twist each strip of dough on baking sheet to form bread twist. Brush twists with egg mixture; sprinkle twists with remaining cheese and herb mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Assembling the Basket
1. To arrange the basket, place taller utensils, such as the cutting board, wire whisk and large wooden utensils in back. Place smaller items, such as the timer, sponges and measuring spoons, in front.
2. Arrange bread twists in the basket. Tie small wooden spoons to basket handle with a pretty bow.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 2.2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 41.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 7.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!