- Oven to 350(F)
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9X9
- Chop the onion
- Heat butter in a small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until melted
- Stir in onion.
- Saute until tender.
- Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk, and pimiento in a medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 1/2 c. cheese.
- Arrange biscuits in a single layer over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown, about 25 minutes longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 315 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 153.1mg||47 %|
|Sodium 337mg||12 %|
|Potassium 435.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 38.6g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.