1. Cover the bottom of a pot with a thin layer of water, heat at medium temperature and wait for the water to sizzle. Saute the onion, ginger, and galangal for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water whenever the pan dries up.
2. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add kalabasa and veggie stock, bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, covered.
4. Turn off the heat and mix in the salt, pepper and gata and wait for the soup to cool for 10 minutes without the lid.
5. Blend until smooth then transfer back to the pot. Bring to first boil then turn off the heat. Add water if you want a thinner consistency. Garnish with cilantro and a drizzle of fresh gata. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (180g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1062.8mg||37 %|
|Potassium 2.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!