1. Heat 2 tablespoons canola oil and saute garlic, onion, red and green bell pepper. Add the chicken and pork.
2. In a bowl, pour calamansi over the shrimp. When the pork is tender, add the shrimp to pan. Stir in the blanched vegetables and mix thoroughly.
3. Add oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir to coat vegetables and set aside.
4. In another pan, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil and saute ginger. Combine soy sauce, water, and achuete oil. Bring to a boil.
5. Add mung beans and mix to coat with the sauce. Set aside.
6. Heat water to a boil to blanch pancit canton. Quickly blanch pancit canton noodles in it using a strainer. Remove quickly, then form a nest using a large ladle or strainer.
7. Heat canola oil in a deep pan. Deep-fry pancit canton noodles until golden brown.
8. Arrange noodles on a platter, then top with sotanghon base and vegetables over noodles, or garnish with spring onions and quail eggs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2886g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 202 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 125mg||38 %|
|Sodium 143694.2mg||4955 %|
|Potassium 12282.8mg||323 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 381.9g||112 %|
|Dietary Fiber 82.5g||330 %|
|Sugars, other 299.4g|
|Protein 257.5g||368 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2710
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!