1. Place 16 oz of boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen or thawed) into a crock pot.
2. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
3. Pour salsa over chicken.
4. Place lid on crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours.
5. Before eating, shred chicken with two forks and stir well.
6. Serve in tortillas with favorite taco toppings.
I cook this on low (frozen breasts) for 10 hours sometimes (while I'm at work) and it still turns out perfectly! 1 serving= 1/8 c. 1 serving of chicken is approximately 25 cals.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 28 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 128.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 54.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.