1) Put water, salt and pepper into cooker, cover and heat on high for 20 minutes.
2) Stir in oats, cover and cook on high 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add meat, onion, and spices-mix well. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
4) Uncover--if not thick enough cook a little longer, stirring often.
5) Pour into loaf pans. When cool, place in refrigerator, will keep for days.
6) when ready to use, slice the loaf of goettaand put into frying pan with a little oil or bacon fat. fry
until well browned. ( Very good with breakfast)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 24.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 25.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 239.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 11.8g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 159
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.