1. Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle Italian dressing over
2. Combine cream cheese and cream chicken soup in small pot over low heat and pour over chicken
3. Cook on low in crockpot for at least 4 hours
4. Once chicken is done, leave chicken breasts whole, cube it or shred it
5. After cutting up chicken, throw it back in crockpot and stir into sauce
6.Serve over pasta or rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3680g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4988 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 554.2g||739 %|
|Saturated Fat 158.6g||793 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 229.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 118.9g|
|Cholesterol 2760mg||849 %|
|Sodium 2576mg||89 %|
|Potassium 6955.2mg||183 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 684.5g||978 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7912
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!