1. Combine all ingredients (Except Smoked sausage)
2. Add water to barely cover ingredients
3. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are done
4. One hour before serving cut smoked sausage into bite-sized pieces and add on top (Do Not Stir In)
5. Stir & Serve with slotted spoon or drain whole pot
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (390g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 291 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.3g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 69.2mg||21 %|
|Sodium 954.2mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1569.6mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 19g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 533
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!