Spicy Delicious Indian-Pakistani Style Potato Salad.
1. Wash potatoes and cover with water in a deep pan.boil over the stove top with skin. Alternatively microwave the potatoes till they are soft.
2. Cube the potatoes and put in the serving dish.
3. Beat the yoghurt slightly . Mix in chopped green chillies, chopped green onion stalks, black pepper and salt. vary the salt and pepper to taste. Finally add potatoes to this mixture.
4. In a small pan heat 2 tsp canola oil. Add to it the cumin seed and fry until the cumin seed starts sputtering.
5. Pour over the yoghurt/potato mixture and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 3.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 54.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 877.9mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 30.3g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 185
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.