Heat oto 350?.
1) In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, and pecans. Stir in butter; mix well.
2) Set aside 1/3 cup for the topping.
3) Press remaining mixture into a greased 8"x8" sqaure pan. BAKE for 12 -15 mins. or until light browned.
4) Meanwhile, in aixig bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Beat in the egg, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. POUR over the crust; sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
5) Bake for 20 - 25 mins. or until firm. COOL on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares, then cut each square in half diagonally.
Store in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (17g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 11.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 17.6mg||1 %|
|Potassium 21.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 68
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!