1. In a large bowl combine the spinach, garbanzo beans, onion, mint, and 1/4 cup of the feta; cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small bowl whisk 3 tablespoons oil and the vinegar and set aside.
3. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-low heat (about 350 degrees).
4. Lightly brush the duck breasts on both sides with oil and season evenly with the cumin and salt and pepper. Brush the grates clean. Grill the duck breasts, smooth side down first, over direct medium-low heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to desired doneness, 8-10 minutes for medium rare, turning once. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 3 to 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/3 inch slices.
5. Add the duck breast to the salad. Whisk the oil and vinegar again and add enough of it to coat the ingredients lightly. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup feta over the salad and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 189 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 79.1mg||24 %|
|Sodium 670.9mg||23 %|
|Potassium 887mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 24.3g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 405
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!