1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, brown the sausage until it's crispy, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Cool slightly, and crumble into small chunks.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper, and stir in crumbled sausage.
4. Ladle mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set. Let cool, then loosen gently and remove to a plate.
5. Split and toast the English muffins. Cut tomatoes into about 12 thin slices. Place a slice on each toasted muffin half, and top with an egg-sausage muffin. Serve hot, 2 per person.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (2330g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0|
|Calories from Fat: 1957 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 217.5g||290 %|
|Saturated Fat 68.2g||341 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 84.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 29.9g|
|Cholesterol 8509.6mg||2618 %|
|Sodium 3246.6mg||112 %|
|Potassium 3472.7mg||91 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 23.4g|
|Protein 264.6g||378 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3120
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.