1. In a large pan with a little olive oil, saute’ the cut spinach for a few minutes until wilted. Empty spinach into a large bowl.
2. While pan is still hot add two table spoons of minced garlic and cook until golden brown. Do not overcook! Empty garlic into
the large bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Whisk a dozen eggs in another bowl and add about a ¼ cup of milk while whisking. Empty mixture into the large bowl.
5. Dice up the ham steak into small cubes. Add about 1 cup to large bowl.
6. Dice up about 20 Hormel sliced peperoni into very small pieces and add to large bowl.
7. Add about ½ cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
8. Add about 4 table spoons of El Sol Medium Salsa.
9. Add about 2 table spoons of Italian Seasoning to large bowl.
10. Whisk all the ingredients together.
11. Spray two cupcake pans (12 cups each) with PAM cooking spray.
12. Fill each cub with mixture but not to the top. Leave about ¼ of an inch room for the egg to rise while cooking.
13. Place trays in oven for about 25 minutes. I would check on them around 20 minute to see how they are doing.
14. Take trays out of oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
15. Dump Egg Muffins out on a towel or large chopping board.
16. Optional: Add hollandaise sauce. (I use a package mix)
I would check on them around 20 minutes to see how they are doing. Turn on the oven light but do not open the oven to look.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 106mg||33 %|
|Sodium 46.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 94.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 45
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.