- In a skillet cook ground beef, onion and garlic until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato soup, salsa, taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a 9 X 9 pan tearing tortillas as needed to cover the bottom.
- Layer with half the meat mixture and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers using remainign tortillas, meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Makes 8 servings
if making a 13x9 do not add additional cans of tomato and refried beans or onion or salsa only increase the tortillas and the meat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (457g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 294 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.7g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 59.8mg||18 %|
|Sodium 2050.4mg||71 %|
|Potassium 812.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 118.8g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 107.1g|
|Protein 48.6g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 960
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.