Preparation / Filling of beaker
1. Cut the fillet of fresh salmon into small pieces.
2. Dice the toast bread.
3. Put the fresh salmon cubes, heavy cream, toast bread, egg white and seasoning into a beaker.
4. Mix well and flatten (level) the surface.
5. Freeze at -8F/-22?C for 24 hours.
1. Pacotize twice, in portions or the whole beaker and use it for a terrine, for dumplings or as a filling / stuffing.
2. One beaker fresh salmon farce makes 1 liter (1.2 quart) in volume.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 20mg||6 %|
|Sodium 24.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 178.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.