1. Place pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water cook until al dente
2. Meanwhile in a frypan or wok fry onion, bacon and garlic till onion is soft.
3. Add mushrooms, mustard, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper cook until sugar begins to caramelise, stirring well.
4. Add can of evaporated milk, simmer till sauce begins to bubble add Parmesan cheese stir well.
5. Drain pasta and add to sauce stirring to coat pasta well.
7. If sauce is to thick add small amounts of milk until correct consistency is acheived
8. Serve with more Parmesan cheese if desire.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 232 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.7g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 88.1mg||27 %|
|Sodium 778.3mg||27 %|
|Potassium 327.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 41.5g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!