Preheat oven to 350°
1. Cook Macaroni until almost done, approx 7 minutes.
2. Strain and hold.
3. Combine corn starch and butter in a pot and cook to make a rue.
4. Pour in milk and bring mixture to a simmer.
5. Slowly add cheese to mixture stirring until melted.
6. Remove from heat and add macaroni noodles to the mixture.
7. Pour into a 16x9 buttered casserole dish and bake for approximately 1 hour or until browned on top.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes to set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 407 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.2g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g||141 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 135.8mg||42 %|
|Sodium 715.5mg||25 %|
|Potassium 354.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 47.4g|
|Protein 35g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 746
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!