1. Combine all ingredients except butter, onion, celery, garlic, jalapeno, in large bowl. Stir well.
2. Heat butter in large saucepan. Add onion, celery, garlic, jalapeno. Saute until browned and liquid reduced.
3. Add bowl mixture to saucepan, stir well.
4. Simmer for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
5. Remove to covered glass container(s) and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before using as delicious marinade or sauce for your next backyard shindig!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (23g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 59.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 95.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 16
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!