1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add oats to food processor and pulse until meal.
3. Large bowl mash banana and stir in ingredients, except jam and nut butter
4. Scoop dough into 8 mounts. Press with a spoon to create a well. Fill with jam.
5. Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes.
6. Serve with nut butter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (392g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.4g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 312.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 1416.3mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 163.6g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.7g||95 %|
|Sugars, other 139.8g|
|Protein 24.4g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 833
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!