Easy, economic, hooey gooey
1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar....stir till mixed.
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan....spread around
3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla, (add 1/2 tbs powdered sugar)
4. Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer (sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top)
6. Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast
7. Spoon on remaining egg mixture (spread thin layer of butter) (sprinkle lightly with white sugar and cinnamon)
8. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
9. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar
11. Serve upside down
12. Can serve with warm maple syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (159g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 143 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 206.8mg||64 %|
|Sodium 342.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 151.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 55.2g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 403
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.