1. In a 4-quagarlic, salt t saucepan place potatoes, add water just to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil 7 to 8 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium, continue cooking until potatoes are softened 10 to 12 minutes) drain.
3. Place cooked potatoes, milk, sour cream, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper into the Vitamix and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Switch machine to start and blend for 2 to 5 seconds or until slightly chunky. Use tamper if necessary.
6. DO NOT over process as potatoes will get gummy.
7. Scrape potatoes into serving bowl, carefully fold in tomatoes and basil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 6.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 1807.1mg||62 %|
|Potassium 488.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 17.2g|
|Protein 3.1g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!