Preheat oven to approx 180c (Gas 4)
1. Put the flour, ground ginger and bicarbonate of soda in mixing bowl (I used my Kenwood chef) and combine.
2. Melt the butter, golden syrup and sugar over a low heat.
3. Put the melted ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg and slowly add this to the mixture until a stiff consistency is achieved (whilst constantly mixing).
5. Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls and place on a baking tray with enough room for the biscuit to spread out during cooking.
6. Cook for approx 15mins. When cooking ended, place biscuits on a wire rack to cool.
Adjust the ground ginger to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 22.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 173.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 31.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 104
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!