- made it with 700 gm rib (riblappen) cut into not-too-small chunks. Enough for 3 servings on 125gm per serving (dry) buttered tagliatelle-like pasta
- used 50:50 sweet and hot Hungarian paprika. Total of about 3.5 tbs
- 1.5 tsp caraway seeds
- Fried the beef in a mix of rendered lardons (removed before adding the beef) and butter
- sautee the peppers towards the end of the beef time then remove everything before adding the onions
- Do NOT add any more salt or stock
- use up to 4-5 Sivri biber into thick slices as the green pepper
-1 lemon, not more for the 700 gm
-Cooked on the stovetop covered with the lid with the hole on level 2 or 3 to keep a steady but not vigorous simmer
- Uncover at the end at raise the heat to 6 and reduce the sauce till desired.
The best version!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!