Yummy granola bars that you will bake a again and again. Simple, fast, filling, healthy, and they taste way better than any granola bar your going to buy at the store!
1. Mix all dry ingredients then mix in the wet, will be crumbly when mixed.
2. Grease 11x13 pan. Press dough firmly in pan with knuckles (it hurts a little because of the nuts).
3. Bake 325F for 20-23 minutes or until edges are browned.
4. Let cool completely. Loosen edges and cut into ten bars.
5. Take them out of pan and put into a airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (68g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 52.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 256.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 37.1g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.