1. Mix all dry ingredients then mix in the wet, will be crumbly when mixed.
2. Grease 11x13 pan. Press dough firmly in pan with knuckles (it hurts a little because of the nuts).
3. Bake 325F for 20-23 minutes or until edges are browned.
4. Let cool completely. Loosen edges and cut into ten bars.
5. Take them out of pan and put into a airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (68g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 52.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 256.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 37.1g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.