1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat
2. Cut the cauliflour down the middle, into 2 equal halves. Slice the outer edge off of each stalks 'branches off, yielding two large "steaks". Reserve the trimmed florets for another use
3. Whisk 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, the ras el hanout seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon salt until thoroughly combined
4. Brush the cauliflower steaks with approximately half of the olive oil mixture
5. Oil the grill rack and grill the steak, uncovered for 8. minutes, until slightly charred. Turn and brush with the remaining oil mixture. Continue to grill for a further 8 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender but not mushy. Remove from the grill; cover with foil and keep warm
6. Meanwhile, add the remaining oil, salt, vinegar, 2 tablespoons almonds, roasted peppers, garlic, and black pepper to a food processor and puree until smooth, about 1 minute. Finely chop the remaining 2 tablespoons almonds and set aside.
7. Divide the sauce between the steaks. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons chopped almonds and the parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (472g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 570.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1386.9mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g||45 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!