1) Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
2) Stir together salt, chili powder, cumin, coriander, and black pepper in small bowl.
3) Lightly spray bell peppers with nonstick spray. Sprinkle steak with 1-1/2 tsp. salt mixture. Place vegetables and steak on grill rack rack and grill, turning occasionally, until vegetables are lightly charred and instant-read thermometer inserted into side of steak registers 145 degrees, about 10 minutes. Transfer steak to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
4) Thinly slice bell peppers and place into a medium bowl. Add corn kernels, spinach, tomatoes, beans, onion, oil, lime juice, and remaining salt mixture. Toss gently to combine.
5) Cut steak across grain into 16 slices. Divide salad among 4 plates and top evenly with steak. Serve with lime wedges.
Weight Watchers points = 8 (4 slices steak and 2 cups salad)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (388g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 98 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 46.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 76mg||3 %|
|Potassium 879.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 17.5g|
|Protein 27.1g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 283
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.