1. Heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Scrub sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2" slices
3. Finely chop parsley and oregano leaves
4. Finely chop cilantro, including stems
5. Finely chop garlic
6. Rinse the chard, strip the leaves from the stems and coarsest chop the leaves and stems. Keep the leaves and stems separate.
7. On a sheet pan, toss potatoes with 1 tbsp oil and harissa powder. Season with salt and pepper, roast in the oven until tender about 22 minutes. While the potatoes cook, make the chimichurri.
8. In a bowl, zest and juice the lime. Add the parsley, oregano, cilantro, half the garlic, 2 tbsp of oil and stir until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper
9. Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a pan over medium heat, warm 2 tsp of oil until hot but not smoking. Add the steaks and cook until browned and pink in the middle, 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat. Transfer the steaks to a plate to rest.
10. In the same pan used to cook the steaks, add 2 tsp of oil. Add the chard stems, season with salt and cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the remaining garlic, add the chard leaves and cook until just wilted, 1-2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
11. Thinly slice the steak. Transfer steak, sweet potatoes and chard to individual plates. Top steak with chimichuri sauce and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (501g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 59.5mg||18 %|
|Sodium 433.1mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1661.9mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 35.9g|
|Protein 41.6g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 452
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!