1. Mash all ingredients together in a bowl to desired texture
2. Place in fridge until chips are ready
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cut breads into triangles
3. Sprinkle with salt and oil
4. Place in oven until brown, then turn and repeat (bout 10min)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (603g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 297 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1062.3mg||37 %|
|Potassium 1470.8mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 165.3g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 32.4g||130 %|
|Sugars, other 132.9g|
|Protein 22.5g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 991
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!