Homemade guacamole is one of the easiest recipes you will ever attempt. No fancy equipment needed aside from your own muscles, you can quickly whip this recipe together before any gathering.
4 large avocados
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup onion, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
4 drops Lime oil
1 drop Cilantro oil
Salt to taste
1. Chop cilantro, onion, and tomato. Set aside.
2. Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and smash avocados in a medium bowl.
3. Add cilantro, onion, and tomato into smashed avocado mixture.
4. Add Cilantro and Lime essential oil, lime juice, and salt.
5. Mix all ingredients and enjoy with tortilla chips of your choosing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1059g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1065 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 118.4g||158 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 78.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3556.8mg||123 %|
|Potassium 4483.3mg||118 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 56.8g||227 %|
|Sugars, other 21.4g|
|Protein 18.2g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!