1. Place apples, cider and vinegar in a large saucepan or dutch oven. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until very soft, stirring occasionally.
2. Assemble Fruit/Vegetable Strainer. Turn to speed 4 and strain cooked apples into a mixer bowl placed under strainer.
2. Return apples to pan. Add sugar and spices, mixing well. Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly. Cook 15-20 minutes longer, or until thick, stirring frequently.
3. Ladle into hot, sterilized 1/2-pint (235 mL) jars. Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
4. Remove jars from water. Cool; check seals
Yield: about 5 cups (2 Teaspoons per serving).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (368g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 22329.8mg||770 %|
|Potassium 343.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.