1. In boiling water, add noodles. Cook for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a large skillet, sauté garlic and onion in olive oil. Add chicken. Sprinkle oregano, pepper, and salt to add flavor to chicken. Set aside some chicken for garnishing.
3. Cook carrots and green bell pepper. Add white wine and mix until carrots and bell pepper are tender.
4. Pour cream of mushroom and simmer for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. salt, pepper, and/or oregano leaves to taste.
5. Pour sauce on your favorite pasta! Top with parmesan/cheddar cheese and chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 85.3mg||26 %|
|Sodium 791.3mg||27 %|
|Potassium 327.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 62.3g|
|Protein 18.6g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.