I use my immersion blender with the whisk attachment for this recipe.
1) Beat the egg yolks and dill for a minute.
2) place the lemon juice in a sauce pan and simmer.
3) drizzle the hot lemon juice into the eggs whilst whisking with the blender.
4) Melt the butter ( use the same pan you heat the lemon juice in, no one likes cleaning extra pans)
5) Important part! SLOWLY drizzle ( drop by drop) the melted butter into the egg mixture whilst whisking with the immersion blender. This will take a bit of time, but you will get a great sauce that isn't runny. Once you have added over half of the butter you can start adding the butter a little bit faster.
Serve immediately on salmon!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 951 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.6g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 63.2g||316 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 873.4mg||269 %|
|Sodium 679.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 114.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 980
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!