1. In a small saucepan, melt buter until hot
2. Place the egg yolks in a food processor set with the s-blade or use ablender.
3. Pulse the food processor or blender to liquefy the yolks, and then slowlypour the very hot buter in a thin stream while the machine runs. It isimportant to pour in the butter very slowly.
4. When all the buter is added, pour in the lemon juice and salt and pepperto taste.
5. The sauce should be thick but pourable. If the sauce is too thick,continue to blend while adding more lemon juice.
6. Adjust seasonings, pour over fish and asparagus and serve immediately.
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 1844 Calories From Fat: 1752 Total Fat: 198.9g Cholesterol: 1122.1mg Sodium: 235.1mg Potassium: 273.8mg Carbohydrates: 2.6g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 1.7g Protein: 20.9g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (-1085g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: -2720 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat -258.8g||-345 %|
|Saturated Fat -139.8g||-699 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat -76.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat -17.2g|
|Cholesterol -3660.1mg||-1126 %|
|Sodium -2359.6mg||-81 %|
|Potassium -1216mg||-32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -17.5g||-5 %|
|Dietary Fiber -5.1g||-20 %|
|Sugars, other -12.4g|
|Protein -97.6g||-139 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!