Try this Italian Pie recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
• Place spinach in colander, under cool running water, to thaw; break into smaller pieces, as
• Preheat oven 425°F.
• Cut salami into bite-size pieces.
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add ground meat and Italian
seasoning; brown 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains. Drain
spinach thoroughly by pressing firmly against colander.
2. Stir pimientos, pepperoni, salami, spinach, and bruschetta spread into meat; cook 1–2
minutes or until thoroughly heated. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside 1–2 minutes to
3. Stir in eggs and cheese, then transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Unroll pie crust over
meat mixture. (Stretch dough to fit or use extra dough that overlaps sides to cover extra
space at each end of the baking dish; press edges together on each end.) Trim and seal or
4. Cut two small slits in center of crust. Bake 25–30 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and
crust is golden. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/8 recipe) 520kcal; FAT 36g; CHOL 130mg; SODIUM 720mg; CARB 22g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN
25g; VIT A 90%; VIT C 10%; CALC 30%; IRON 15%
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 181 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.1g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 321mg||99 %|
|Sodium 283.5mg||10 %|
|Potassium 350.2mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.