• In large saucepan, combine coconut milk with curry base over medium heat until oil appears on top
• Add chicken, seasoning sauce, lemon juice and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
• Add remaining ingredients except mushrooms and garlic chili sauce
• Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
• Add mushrooms and garlic chili sauce to taste
• Cover and simmer for2 minutes
• Serve hot over rice
• Garnish with sprigs of fresh sweet basil
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1418g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1092 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 121.4g||162 %|
|Saturated Fat 85.2g||426 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.9g|
|Cholesterol 381mg||117 %|
|Sodium 3178mg||110 %|
|Potassium 3522.3mg||93 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 32.7g|
|Protein 156.4g||223 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1819
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!