1. Cut scallions where the green and white parts meet. Put what part of scallions, jalapenos and onions in food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Chop green part of scallions roughly.
3. Combine dry spices.
4. Combine liquid ingredients.
5. Whisk liquid into spices.
6. Add scallions, onions and jalapenos. Mix
Marinate meat for at least 3 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 quart (523g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1.5|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.4g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1367.9mg||47 %|
|Potassium 1164.7mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 112.5g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 100.4g|
|Protein 11.1g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.