I usually double this recipe and get about 18 or 20 muffins.
1. Combine oats and buttermilk in a bowl & let stand while you get everything else ready.
2. Preheat oven to 400F. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar in another bowl and stir well to blend - make sure brown sugar lumps are broken up.
3. Add egg and melted butter to oat mixture and stir.
4. Add oat mixture all at once to dry ingredients and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
5. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. Fill well-greased muffin cups full. Bake for 15-22 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (1252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 652 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.4g||97 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.1g||176 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 343.3mg||106 %|
|Sodium 1754.1mg||60 %|
|Potassium 2263.5mg||60 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 653g||192 %|
|Dietary Fiber 37.3g||149 %|
|Sugars, other 615.7g|
|Protein 69.4g||99 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3426
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.