1) Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2) Spray the bottom only of a 8 x 4 or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
3) Combine flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well
4) Add sugar, oil, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs; blend well.
5) Add bananas and pecans; mix well.
6) Pour batter into prepared pan.
7) Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8) Cool in pan 15 minutes.
9) Remove from pan; place on wire rack.
10) Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
11) Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
*****Sour Milk***** (Use in place of buttermilk)
Add 1 Tbsp vinegar or lemon juice to 1 Cup milk (stir) - wait 5 minutes then it's ready to use
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 136.7mg||42 %|
|Sodium 4709.5mg||162 %|
|Potassium 239.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.1g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 40g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 258
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.