1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and lime juice together until coarsely smooth. Stir in the red onion, jalapeño, garlic and tomato; season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 12 even balls.
3. Wrap each meatball in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until the bacon begins to crisp and the meatballs are fully cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs often while they cook.
5. Top each meatball with a piece of lettuce, a heaping tablespoon of guacamole, a slice of tomato and a piece of mozzarella. Skewer each burger bite with a toothpick to help keep the toppings in place.
1 avocado, diced
Juice of 1 lime
½ red onion, minced
½ jalapeño, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 small tomato, diced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound ground beef
1 large egg white
1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 leaves Bibb lettuce, torn
6 mini fresh mozzarella mini balls, halved
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!